Why AWS works for SugarCRM cloud hosting
- Support for Data Sovereignty Needs. With AWS, you can choose in which ‘availability zone’ your data is stored, including for failover solutions. Loaded’s Hosting business uses only Australian availability zones, so you can be certain your data resides within Australia.
- Flexible: AWS enables organisations to use the programming model, operating system, databases, and architectures they are already familiar with. In addition, this flexibility helps companies mix and match architectures in order to serve their diverse business needs.
- Cost-effective: With AWS, organisations pay only for what they use, with a range of pricing models that offer different value benefits depending on each organisation’s priorities.
- Scalable and Elastic: Businesses can quickly add and subtract AWS resources to their applications in order to meet customer demand and manage costs.
- Secure: In order to provide end-to-end security and end-to-end privacy, AWS builds services in accordance with security best practices, provides appropriate security features in those services, and documents how to use those features.