- Interactive map search
- Fully featured search function
- Fully featured booking system
Best Western’s Australia website has been revamped, giving consumers an easier and faster way to search and book over 180 Best Western hotels around Australia.
Best Western Australasia worked with Loaded Technologies on integrating an improved search and book functionality allowing users tosearch for hotels by city, airport and attraction and find the best rates and packages for their stay.
The Australian website provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use search experience for customers, returning quick accurate and personalised results. Best Western Australasia anticipates over half of their bookings will be driven through their website.
The enhanced online reservation facility includes:
- Interactive map search, showing hotel location, description and thumbnail images.
- Fully featured search function with various filters
- Fully featured booking system with detailed features: room rates, discount rates available rooms, star-rating and amenities
Benefits of the powerful hotel booking system
- Improved hotel search experience
- New online tour: video content showing the hotels and their surrounding neighbourhoods
- Fast and accurate search results
- New search filters based on City, Airport, Attractions
Kimi Anderson, General Manager of Sales and Marketing for Best Western Australasia said, “The new website, with greater capability, makes searching and booking accommodation even easier. Our online bookings have grown substantially over the past few years and we’re sure that the new website will continue to deliver on our guest’s expectations for a quick and easy booking process”.
The speed and functionality of the reservation facility coupled with the vast range of hotel accommodation means that Best Western is able to make the user experience faster than ever before.